ISBN 7-80052-712-3Paperback 683 pagesPublished by Sinolingua 1999
A Concise Practical English-Chinese Dictionary
- Designed for learners of Chinese as a second language, students of English will also find it useful
- Contains over 10,000 headwords commonly used in daily life, work and social activities.
- Features essential terms in the fields of politics, and science and technology, including some new terms related to computers and the Internet.
- The grammatical functions of English and Chinese words are given to make it easy for learners to compare and use the two languages.
- Chinese-character definitions and examples are accompanied by their PinYin form (the Chinese phonetic alphabet) for pronunciation guidance.
- Concise and practical examples with standard Chinese translation are presented for quick comprehension and practice.