- Up-to-date classified glossaries and phraseologies;
- Generous coverage of new worlds with contemporary expressions;
- Over 40,000 entries;
- Appendices including forest-related Chinese and overseas institutions, forestry laws and regulations, international conventions and agreements for environment and wildlife conservation as well as acronyms and abbreviations concerned;
- Bilingual with easy access;
- Reliable and useful reference for researchers, teachers, students and translators in forestry, international trade and environmental conservation sectors.